Participants will be taken through a well-structured security program for cargo/warehouse. The participants will understand the concept of security, the need for security, the implementation of a security program, industrial investigation in theft/pilferage and the effect of security in loss prevention and the increase in profitability. There will be case studies and group studies on theft in warehouse, warehouse break-in and container hijacks
By the end of this course, participants will be able to
- Maintaining good cargo / warehouse security in your plant.
- Identifying and implementing security measures for cargo in transit.
- Identifying security breaches.
- Improving loss prevention through proper audit and risk assessment.
- Identifying troubled areas and take proper remedial measures.
- Identifying employees who may be involved in theft/pilferage.
- Implementing an effective security policy for your establishment to prevent theft/pilferage and improve
This program is fully HRDF claimable.Contact us now using the details below and book your slots nowMobileEmailWhatsapp Now