The International Commercial Terms (ICC) of 2010 rulings are currently in use for the contract of sale. Highlights being the formulation of DAT and DAP as replacement and the chain of security and string sales precautions.
The contemporary business landscape changes has created a proliferation of additional trading risks and costs across the borderless territories. In these crucial risk gaps, proper understanding and application of Incoterms would contribute to a viable contingency plan in and out of the distribution chain. A stronger defensive resolution would be in place against all contractual predicaments.
- Understanding the provisions and resolutions of Incoterms 2010
- Learning the contractual and operational constraints of Incoterms
- Managing the risks and costs in the Incoterms distribution chain
- Anticipating the forth coming changes of 2020 Incoterms
- The 4D’s Roadmap of Incoterms Strategic Planning
- The Simplified Operational Factors of the 4C’s
- The Comparison Illustration of Incoterms 2000 and 2010.
- The appropriation of Incoterms contractual documentation.