Effective data analysis starts with good data collection and/or selection. Conducting this requires good comprehension of all data types and their multiple sources. Furthermore, structuring that properly allows the ease of its visualization under different charts and describes all the results with adequate and efficient descriptive statistics measures.
This course starts with key points in designing a smart data collection process, sampling best approach, validating the quality of the information stored for analysis, and understanding all the visualization possibilities and their corresponding descriptive statistical KPIs. Moreover, this course explores all techniques and tools for comprehensive data analysis, prior to kicking off any work or even a career in the world of data
- Comprehend and plan the lifecycle of a good data analysis project
- Translate any business into a comprehensive database
- Evaluate data quality for analysis and reporting
- Describe and interpret data basics with complete descriptive statistics
- Explore the complete story behind data analysis